Disney Vacation - How To Make It Truly The Greatest Place On Earth

In January, I took my family on a Disney Vacation, I would like to share with you some of the things you want to consider to make it truly the greatest place on earth.

First of all, I would recommend going off-season as the lines will be much shorter, you will have more time on the rides and attractions, while spending less time waiting.

The next tip: "FastPass" Using FastPass, you will be able to get through the lines on the more popular rides faster, all you need to do is a little planning ahead. Pick an area within the park (each area has "feature rides") then go to the ride you wish to go on most. Get a "FastPass" then come back at the time you can come in with it, (this is kind of like a reservation) and now you are free to go and ride on some of the less popular rides with shorter lines, have lunch, or just look around; anything is better than standing in line.

Be sure to keep the family hydrated; you will make more bathroom breaks, but you will be able to stay out longer and get more done; the kids will love the fireworks at the end of the day and believe me, you do not want to carry them home.

Bring a stroller or backpack, there is lots of walking to be done, and you will want to ensure that your weight is on wheels. If you do not have one, they can be rented on your way in.

In Your Service,

Greg Nicholls
604-940-4289
gregnicholls@gmail.com
www.AnAwesomeBusiness.com

PS. I am able to go on trips like this because I made a choice to start my own business and work at home, check out my website today.

PPS. I will be back with more Disney Vacation tips so you will know how to make it truly the greatest place on earth.

No comments: